Monday, March 4, 2013

Chapati Roll

Chapathi Roll
Chapati Roll




















Well lazy mornings really brings my creativity out. I love to see my coffee and breakfast
on the table when i wake up. Gone are those days when i was a kid and cooking was never in my hands. I envy Raj when he just sits there expecting foods to come to him. Arghhhhh
Anyways, as today i woke up late and felt bad seeing R sitting hungry, I thought of making both of us happy and made this
As you see the spinach there is my ticket of declaring this dish healthy and the cheese is for his smile
So here comes the recipe for those lazy ones like me in the kitchen

Ingredients (Serves 1)
Chapati -1
Egg - 2
Spinach - a handful (10-15 leaves)
Gruyere cheese - 4-5 very small cubes
Muenster Cheese - 1 slice
pepper powder - a big pinch
salt - a small pinch
oil - 1/2 tsp

Whisk the eggs well and keep aside
Take a pan and heat the oil and add the spinach. Once it turns to dark green color add the eggs and top them with Gruyere cheese pieces.
Once its cooked on one side, flip and cook the other side. All together it will take a max of 5 mins
Arranging
Place the chapati in an oven proof dish and place the Muenster Cheese in such a way that you will get it in every bite
Place the omelet on top of it and heat it in a microwave for 1 min (till the cheese melts)
You can even heat the same in a pan till the cheese melts
Sprinkle the top of the omelet with the pepper and salt
Roll and Serve

Note: Try to get the omelet the same shape of that of the chapati.

Try and let me know how it went for you
Happy Eating...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...