Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Strawberry Banana Shake
Strawberry Banana Smoothie

I miss the shakes that we get in India. Here i cant find a place where i will get Saudi or Sharjah shake :-( . Its really sad. They are so tasty
So i tried to create my own version for them. Here I have tried a Strawberry Banana Smoothie and must say it came out good. Try this and let me know if you guys found it good or not? Believe me, You wont regret it.

Ingredients
Milk -1.5 cups
Sugar - 3 tsp
Strawberry - 4-5 medium sized ones
Banana - 1/2 of a normal one (take out the seed part)

As the shakes are made of Milk that is allmost frozen,  i tried to recreate it this way.

Mix Milk and sugar and pour them into Ice Tray and freeze them for 8-10 hours
Blend the strawberry along with the banana pieces and the Frozen milk to get a good thick Smoothie.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...